2.28.2013

Masked Love



Yesterday I showed you how I used the tag from the Artisan Embellishment Kit.  On today's card I used that same tag as a mask.  I simply layered the tag onto a piece of cardstock and then sprayed smooch spritz all over it.  When I lifted up the tag I had this lovely "white" tag left behind. 


From there I added the EnFrancais background stamp and layered my Crumb Cake strip.

The Love sentiment comes from You Are Loved stamp set.  I gold embossed it, then used my oval punch to punch out the sentiment and the Decorative Label punch to punch out the background.   In the picture below you can see I have ribbon running between the two layers and the oval is popped up using dimensionals.


This would make a nice Anniversary card, or give it to anyone you love.  It's going in my stash, and the next wedding, bridal shower, or anniversary party we go to I will have a card already made.  Or, I can just save it for my honey and give it to him.  It's not too girly to give to the man I love.


 
Last night I filmed a video showing you how to make this card front.  It's not complicated, but there are several steps.  It's funny to me how a fairly "Clean and Simple" card can be "not so simple" to make.  (especially when you decide to start filming at 11pm at night.)


***Note: If you are reading this in an email you may need to go to my blog to view the video above.  Just click on the title of this post, "Masked Love", and you should be taken straight to this post on my blog.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stamps: EnFrancais, You Are Loved
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Gold Smooch Spritz, Versamark
Misc.: Artisan Embellishment Kit, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon,  Gold Embossing Powder, Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch

Artisan Embellishments Kit
Artisan Embellishment Kit


You Are Loved Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
You Are Loved


En Francais Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
EnFrancais


1 comment:

Smiles, Laurie said...

very nice. I love the way you have used all these things together.