2.15.2013

Forever & Always

I have a thing for flourishes and hearts.  What could be better than combining the two?  I made this for my honey for Valentine's Day, but I think it would be a lovely Wedding card or Bridal Shower card too.

First I stamped the flourish from Everything Eleanor, then I stamped the sentiment, Forever & Always from Loving Thoughts.


Then came the fun part, the hearts.  I used the small heart punch and punched out some cardstock and designer series paper.  I also stamped some of the stamps from Hearts A Flutter and punched them out using the same small heart punch.  All the hearts were adhered using the 2 way glue pen. 





To add a bit of texture to some of the hearts I used Dazzling Details, on other hearts I used Crystal Effects and the rest I left alone. 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North



Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Subtles Collection - by Stampin' Up!
DSP Patterns Stack - Subtles

Small Heart Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Small Heart Punch

Everything Eleanor Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Everything Eleanor


Hearts a Flutter Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Hearts A Flutter


Dazzling Details - by Stampin' Up!
Dazzling Details


1 comment:

Nathalia O. said...

What a fantastic card! Your hearts are darling.