2.01.2013

Postage Heart Quilt Card



Inspiration can strike anywhere.  Last week I was going in to our local gas station/mini mart/McDonald's, (just off exit 88 for those of you who are local peeps) and as I was leaving this "artwork" caught my eye.


I went home and made a card based on this wall art.  Funny that I didn't use Wisteria Wonder or Perfect Plum paper.  I still might on another card.  It's a pretty easy card to put together.


Yesterday I filmed a video on how I made it and went back to the mini mart to take a picture of what inspired me.  Here's the video for you. 

*Note* If you are not on my blog right now, you may need to go to my blog to view the video.



What inspires you?  Have you ever seen something in a gas station or fast food restaurant that made you want to rush home and create something?

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Postage Stamp Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Postage Stamp Punch

6 comments:

Joni said...

Absolutely darling, Heather. Just found out my son's best buddy and wife are expecting. If I can round up the punches, I will recreate and send this as a congrats card.

Heather North said...

Congrats on the new baby coming! It must be fun to see your kid's friends expecting. I'm actually looking forward to seeing my son's friends grow up, get married and start their families too.

Kristie Goulet said...

Fun card and I love where you got your inspiration from! TFS!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Hey, did you change your blog up a bit? It looks a little different, I like it!

dawnmercedes said...

Outstanding! I love what you thought up!

Nathalia O. said...

This is so cute and could work for so many occasions by switching up the papers.