7.10.2019

Day 7 of 100 Days of Creativity

I'm back with day 7 of 100 days of creativity and this time I'm playing along with #AltenewChallenge. It's an inspiration challenge from Altenew.  Challenges are what got me started on improving my cardmaking skills.  It's a fabulous way to jumpstart your creativity.  Any time I am stuck, challenges are a perfect way to get those creative juices flowing again.  One of the things I have been doing for my 100 days of creativity is to stamp out images, like this one from Hello Gorgeous, that I can then color while watching TV.



Here is the challenge image.  You can play along too.  Clicky for all the deets and to see the challenge post.


The watercolor brush markers have been on my wishlist since they came out. The colors are so pretty and vibrant.  If I win the gift certificate they will go in my shopping cart.  Since I don't have those markers, I colored my card with Zigs.  My background was created by blending ink onto cardstock very lightly, then going over it again with a stencil.


Stamps: Hello Gorgeous (Altenew) Happy Birthday Sentiments (SSS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Grass Skirt (Catherine Pooler Designs) Onyx Black (Versafine) Various colors (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
Accessories: Hello Gorgeous Coordinating Dies (Altenew) Wonky Stitched Rectangles (My Favorite Things) 



1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous! I love love how you have created the background!