7.13.2019

Day 10 of 100 Days of Creativity ~ Happy Camper part 1

July is World Watercolor Month, so I wanted to share with you some cards I made using watercolor left over on my paint palette, as well as some waterbrush markers to color in stamped images.  I made this set to give to my mom who is retiring soon and planning to spend the rest of her summer and fall camping as much as she can.  I thought it would be fun if she could send cards from her camper.


Do you remember where I started with these campers? Here is how I turned 2 of them into cards.


I used paint that was left on my palette to color one of the campers and my Zigs to color the other.  


To finish off the first card I die cut the camper with a cross stitch square die and then matched patterned paper to die cut the layer behind, the tags and the sentiment label. 


For the second card I used color cardstock as the base and used a stitch background die to add details.  The camper square die cut is layered and popped up on foam tape to make it stand out.  I left this card blank so it could be used for many occasions.


No comments: