5.16.2014

Penny Black Card Video

On Tuesday my card was featured on the Penny Black blog as part of a design team collaboration with StampNation.  Yesterday I was reading all the lovely comments left on their blog and realized that several people wanted to know how I created the background for my focal point.   So, I made a video for all of you showing you exactly how it was made.

***Note- If you are reading my blog in an email or blog reader you may need to click on the post title to go to my blog and watch it.



If you missed the first post with the link to P.B. clicky to go there now.




Supply List (Stampin' UP! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Gathering Together (Penny Black), Special Wishes (Penny Black)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Canteloupe, Soft Lilac (Hero Arts Shadow Ink), Strawberry Slush, Versamark
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Basic Black
Misc: Interlocking Die (Penny Black), Black Satin Ribbon, Black Embossing Powder

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super pretty Heather!

Susan Powell said...

I love your card Heather - so simple yet so effective! Thanks for the video!