5.03.2014

Sew Sunday ~ ALYOF

May has arrived and it is time for the goal setting party with Melissa and Shanna for A Lovely Year of Finishes.  Unfortunately I didn't meet my sewing goals for April, so I am carrying them over to May.

ALYoF2014
ALYOF May

1. Finish my baseball/jeans quilt.   All that is left is to add the binding and clip the fringe.  :)



2. Complete the Modern Metallic Challenge Quilt.  I don't have a good picture to show here, so I will show you some of my work in progress.  This one is due May 6th.  Not sure I will be able to finish it by then, but if I don't make it a goal to finish it this month, it may never get done.  :)

Sorry for the blurry cell phone picture.  You can see some of the blocks I have been playing with though for the Modern Metallic Challenge.

What are you goals this month?

If you would like to see why I didn't make my sewing goals this month, be sure to scroll up for my Sunday Share post or clicky.  ;)

If you are looking for the links to the blog hop winners, scroll down, or clicky.

No comments: