5.03.2014

Blog Hop Winner & Bonus Video


Wow, what an amazing response to the Cards 4 Him Online Class blog hop with the design team from StampNation, Sandy Allnock from Operation Write Home, and the Confetti Crew from Reverse Confetti.  So many of you asked how I made the textured background on my masculine card for the hop that I decided to make a video for all of you.


This is one of my favorite ways to use embossing paste because the result is so unique.

***Note-  if you are reading this post in an email or blog reader, you may need to go to my blog to view it.

If you like this technique, you might want to consider joining the Cards 4 Him online class and learning how the ladies added some fun textures to their cards.

Today Catherine Pooler will be announcing the winners of the blog hop.  Are you one of the winners?  Clicky to go to her blog and see!  :)  She's even putting up a bonus video for everyone to watch for free!



If you missed the hop and want to check out what every one of these talented ladies came up with, clicky to go to Wednesday's post.

If you want to learn more about the Cards 4 Him online class: Clicky

If you just want to see who won: Clicky

1 comment:

Susan Powell said...

Omega Heather, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card!!! The video was awesome too - I have GOT to get me some of that paste!!!