7.18.2013

You Are Fabulous

Don't you just love a splash of pink?  Lately I have been loving the color pink.  My nails are painted pink, my purse is pink and although I still love purple, I planted more pink flowers than any other color this year.   The challenge at StampNation today is to make a black & white card with a splash of one other color.  Guess what I chose? 


The background paper is from a retired SU set.  The image was embossed with Melon Mambo ink, then I added some bling beneath the sentiment with a row of basic rhinestones.   To make the curvy strip I used my Adorning Accents Edgelit to cut out some Melon Mambo paper.




The inside of my card is decorated with strips from the papers on the front of the card. 

 
 

I love the look  of a bright color against black and white.  This is a super fun and easy challenge.  Just pick your favorite color and find a shade to go with black & white.



Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Million & One
Million and One


Melon Mambo Stampin' Emboss Powder
Melon Mambo Embossing Powder


Adorning Accents Edgelits Die
Adorning Accents


No comments: