7.07.2013

Sunday Share ~ Fireworks Show


How was your 4th of July celebration?  We had a wonderful time with friends and family.  Our boys blew up tanks and bottle rockets.  Our neighbors daughter chased parachutes flying all over our yards and my dear husband had a BLAST lighting the sky with his fireworks.  


Oh, did I mention there was also ice cream?


Below is Mikey's creation.  Mud pie with mini M&M's, hot fudge and sprinkles.  I put out some fruit and bananas too, but I don't think anyone chose those.  ;)


The main event was the fireworks.  Even a hot fudge sundae can't beat the fireworks at our house on the 4th of July.  I put together a video of just some of the fireworks going off around our house.  All of it shot from our backyard.  It's a good thing our chairs rock and turn, because they were going off in every direction.


****Note: If you are reading this post in an email or reader you may need to go to my blog to watch the video.  Simply click on the post title above and it will take you right to my blog.




My ears were hurting pretty bad so I had to wear earplugs while I was outside, but I did pretty good considering how bad I was doing just a week ago.  Praise the Lord I am doing soooooooo much better. I was even able to clean my own kitchen and go shopping for a new outfit to wear on the 4th.  It's the little things that mean so much when you haven't been well.

If you are an American, I hope your Independence Day celebration was as memorable as ours was.  If you aren't an American, then I hope you enjoyed seeing how we celebrated.  Come back tomorrow to see a new card.  :)

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

P.S.  I am working on getting a card done today to post in the Mojo Monday challenge, so you might get a second post today with a card in it, if I can finish on time.

No comments: