7.07.2013

Mojo Monday on Sunday


Mojo Monday is celebrating their 300th sketch challenge this week and today is the last day to enter it. If you have been following my blog for any length of time then you know I love sketches, and Mojo Monday is one of my favorites.  I just had to be a part of their 300th challenge, so you get a double post from me today.  :)






I used my new Chalk Talk stamp set and stamp it twice using Early Espresso Ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock.  The first tag was cut out using the Chalk Talk Framelits.  On the second card I used a sponge and sponge over the banner with Crisp Cantaloupe ink, then cut out just the banner using my paper snips.  This is popped up using dimensionals.  The circle was also stamped with Early Espresso ink.  This time I stamped it onto Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock using the Everything Eleanor stamp set.


This card was an experiment from start to finish.  I tried so many combinations for the stamped pieces you see.  There were several colors of ink and embossing powder I tried.  I'm happy with the end results.  Hopefully it will inspire you to go play with one of your new stamp set and pair it with one of your old.


Happy 300th Mojo Monday!  Here is to 300 more weeks of inspiration.  <3

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stampin' UP! Products Used:
Paper: Soho Subway DSP, Botanical Garden DSP (retired), Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Chalk Talk
Misc: Chalk Talk Framelits, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Paper Snips

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card! Love this color combo. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday 300!