8.28.2014

Butterfly Hello

Since  I've been posting different seasons this week, I decided I must make a "Spring" card.  When I think of Spring I think of soft pastels, flowers and Easter.  Sitting on my desk was this beautiful embossing paste background that I made a couple of weeks.  (clicky to see that post) I've been meaning to make it into a card, but life got in the way.


I was inspired by the Inspiration Nation photo challenge at StampNation from a couple of weeks ago.  If you are counting, that is 4 cards inspired by one awesome photo.  It doesn't hurt that I love butterflies.  


This card was so easy to put together, because the background was done.  I cut out a couple of butterflies from some scraps of purple vellum, and the hello script from black cardstock.  A few sequins finishes it off beautifully.

Stamping Supplies:
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum
Dies: Hello Script (Mama Elephant), Interlocking (Penny Black), Leanna Butterfly (SSS)
Accessories: Dreamweavers White Embossing Paste, Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)


No comments: