8.20.2014

Inspiration Nation Week 3

All week long I have been showing you cards that didn't make the cut for my design team submissions.  These are cards that "I" deemed not worthy.   Today's card was a toss up.  I made 2 cards for this challenge.  You will see the one that didn't make the cut tomorrow.  Today I have a sneak peek of the card that I did submit for week 3 of StampNation's Inspiration Nation Photo Challenge month.


Can you believe I used a blender pen and colored on DSP?  You have to be careful if you are going to give this technique a try.  Patterned paper is very thin and it wants to pill up when you use a blender pen.


Check out what some of the rest of the team has come up with.  Want to join in the challenge?  It's up on StampNation.






2 comments:

Sally said...

This is really cute, and there's something about beach umbrellas that I love~ Need to see what products you used~ :)

Sally said...

I don't see the "ingredients" for this cutie. Am I missing them? Yes, DSP is thin. You did a great job on this Heather. Mine would have had holes in it~ Lol