8.18.2014

Love You Forever

Have you ever wondered if all cards that Design Team members make it the final cut?  Wonder no more.  Many do not ever see the light of day, much less end up on the web for all to see.  Others end up on a random blog post, like the ones I will be showing you this week.  I liked these cards, but I LOVED the card I ended up using as my design team submission.


Sometimes you just have to roll where your creative juices take you, even when you don't end up with the card you envisioned.  For this card I die cut the gorgeous butterflies with black cardstock.  Then I painted them with some pearlescent paint I found at Fred Meyer (a grocery market/super store).


The sentiment came from Winnie & Walter's, The Big, The Bold and You set.  Winnie & Walter are our sponsors this week at StampNation.  They are giving away a $30 gift certificate to one of our members who participates in the current challenge.  Woot-woot!

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: The Big, The Bold and You (Winnie & Walter)
Ink: Pearlescent Watercolor Paint, Versamark
Paper(SU): Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories: Kensington Border Die (Memory Box), Sequins, Silver Embossing Powder (SU)

No comments: