8.19.2014

Forever With You

Today I am taking our dog, Maximus, back to the oncologist for some tests to see if his treatments are working.  Praying his cancer has not spread to his lungs.  In the meantime, I thought I would share another card that didn't make the design team cut, since I won't have time to make a new card today to share.  


This is the card I originally designed in my head for the StampNation, Inspiration Nation Photo Challenge for week 2.  Unfortunately it didn't turn out exactly like I had envisioned it.  Does that ever happen to you?  I still like it, but I don't love it.

 
I colored the die cut the same way I did for yesterday's card.  The sentiment was a combination of stamps and embossing powders.  I really like how the mixed sentiment turned out, but I think I bent the end of the "u" a little too much.

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: The Big, The Bold and You (Winnie & Walter), ??? (I really should have written this down somewhere safe)
Ink: Pearlescent Watercolor Paint, Versamark
Paper(SU): Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories: Kensington Border Die (Memory Box), Sequins, Silver Embossing Powder (SU)


No comments: