8.26.2013

Masculine Monday with Hexagons

My son is working on his senior project for school and needed some thank you cards to send out.  Mom to the rescue.  :)

I pulled out my Six-Sided Sampler set along with the matching hexagon punch and baker's twine. 


To layer the hexagons, I cut out the stamped hexagon with "thanks much" stamped in the center.  It was pretty easy cut along those lines. 

Above is the second card I made.  It was even easier than the first one.  I used some retired nautical paper and then used my new Four You stamp set to stamp the Thank You sentiment.  Next I layered it all on a piece of navy cardstock to anchor the card front.


Four You
Four You


Even though I am calling this "Masculine Monday", these cards can be sent to/from anyone.  I need to whip up a few more to send to OWH.  :)


Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Six-Sided Sampler Clear Bundle
Six-Sided Sampler Bundle



2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Great masculine cards, Heather!

Heather North said...

Thanks, Kristie. Kind of CAS too. ;)