8.21.2013

Picnic Pansies ~ Video

As I was cleaning out my picture files I came across a few cards I've not yet posted and a video that I had not shown you yet.  It was a fun surprise.  Yesterday I gave you a peek at one of the cards.  Today I will share my video.  The video is for a card I made for a StampNation challenge a few weeks ago. 


If you missed that post with all the pictures and  card details, you can CLICK HERE to go there now.  For today I thought I would just show you the video.  I've been having fun with sponging lately.  In the video I show you some techniques for making your flowers with sponging and ink.

***Note- If you are reading this blog post in an email and cannot see the video above, please visit my website to view. 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: