8.02.2013

Holiday Is Here

Stampin' UP!'s new Holiday Catalog is here.  If you are a customer of mine you should have already received your copy in the mail.  If you aren't you can still view it online, CLICKY,  or email me to let me know you want a copy sent to you.  :)   What does this mean?  It means we can finally SHOP all the new products!!!  What is on your wish list?

Click picture to see the products online.
Personally I am most excited about the new framelits and accessories like Washi Tape and......



Expressions Thinlits Dies
Expressions Thinlits Dies

Season Of Style Designer Washi Tape
Seasons of Style Washi Tape
It's not in the catalog, but SU also just released their new flip card thinlits.  These new thinlits dies will make it so easy to create flip cards.  Here is a video SU put out to show us how they work.



Circle card Thinlits Die
Circle Thinlits Dies

Label Card Thinlits Die
Label Thinlits Die

Plus there are several new punches with matching stamps.  I just love when SU comes out with punches that fit their stamps perfectly.  It makes decorating my cards so much easier.
Tags 4 You Clear-Mount Bundle
Tags for You Bundle Clear Mount

Of course there are also stamps, paper, ribbons and other fun accessories for the upcoming holidays.  Which ones will you choose?   I want a little bit of EVERYTHING!

Since it is a new month SU also has some new stamp sets available.  The best of everything this month is Best of Halloween.


Best of Halloween Clear-mount Stamp Set
Best of Halloween
Spread the Joy stamp set is part of an ongoing contest.  Click on the picture to learn more about how you can make your own stamp set and have your image chosen for everyone to love.


Spread the Joy Clear-mount Stamp Set
Spread the Joy
Whew, that's a lot of new items.  Time for me to go shopping.  :)  Even though I can order early as a demonstrator I have not yet ordered from the Holiday catalog.  My vertigo took me out of the stamp room for awhile and I still have new products from the new annual catalog I haven't played with.  So, I waited until today to place my big order.  It's going to be fun!  You can help me choose what to buy next.  What do you want to see me use on upcoming projects?  I aim to please! 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North







No comments: