1.20.2020

Sewing, Quilting and Challenges in 2020

I've been sewing and quilting again... A LOT!  My mojo has been sparked and it seems like I am stitching things together as fast as I can cut them.  I love times like this where the creative joy just flows.  While I have plenty of UFO's to keep me busy, I have also jumped on a few quilt alongs.  It's not too late to join in too.

TRAFFIC JAM
By: Pat Sloan
I Love to Make Quilts




Here are my fabric choices, so far.  I didn't have very many multi-colored fabrics in my stash.  I tend to like tone-on-tone or two-tone.  



and, the newest one I am considering....
by: Carole
From My Carolina Home

This looks like it will be a great one for using charm packs.  (One of my personal favorite things to "collect".)


All of these are using up fabric in my "stash" (aka collection). 


No comments: