5.24.2012

Midnight Muse Graduation


Today's card is similar to yesterday's card with a few tweaks.   This card is flipped on it's side.  I used the new Midnight Muse, Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake instead of just Black.  Midnight Muse is such a deep, rich color.  I really like it.  It falls between Night of Navy and Not Quite Navy.



On a side note, something has gone terribly wrong with my camera. I'm hoping it's just that the batteries were super low. I had to run through all the different settings on my camera just to get these 2 shots.   Do you have any good camera recommendations?

Creative Blessings,
Heather North


En Francais Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
En Francais
Soft Suede 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Teeny Tiny Wishes

No comments: