5.18.2012

Breakfast with Tiffany's

What better inspiration can you get than a box from Tiffany's to create a thank you card?  Yesterday I showed you the inspiration.  Click here if you missed it. 



Pool Party box with a White Satin Bow (retiring) and you have your own present to unwrap.  When you untie the ribbon you see this grateful message inside. 


The pool party box is layered on a square cut from the scallop square duo die.  I used a piece of DSP from the (retired) Attic Boutique paper pack. Then I layered that onto a piece of 4"x5.25" Whisper White Cardstock that I had run through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  I layered the entire thing onto my card base.
The inside of the card is decorated as well to flow with the cardfront.  (and in case they don't know to open the bow.) 

Even though this card was a thank you for my gift from Tiffany's, I think it would be a lovely thank you card for any gift.  It would also make an elegant invitation. 

I hope I inspired you to get a little creative.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

P.S.  You can get a free catalog sent to your door with any order of $25 or more from my Stampin' UP! store before May 30th, 2012.  (USA only)  I just got my copy yesterday and I LOVE it!!!  I think you will too.  :)


Apothecary Art - Clear-Mount Stamp
Apothecary Art

Perfectly Penned - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Perfectly Penned
Whisper White 5/8 Satin Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Whisper White Satin Ribbon
Retiring

Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - by Stampin' Up!
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

Decorative Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Decorative Label Punch

Pool Party 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock - by Stampin' Up!
Pool Party

No comments: