5.04.2012

Friday Bliss

Birthday week is almost over :( but I have saved the best for last.  :)  Well, almost last... tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day, so this is my last card for the week.  I have one more jammie inspiration to show you, but that will have to wait for another day.

This is actually the card that started it all for me.  I saw these jammie pants and wanted paper to match.   I even told my friend Louise about it.  :)   Can you believe I made it all the way back in MARCH and I've waited this long to show it to you?!! 


The video below will explain how I created that cool background paper.




Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder - by Stampin' Up!
Clear Embossing Powder


Heat Tool - by Stampin' Up!
Heat Tool


Thank you for joining me this week.  Come back tomorrow for National Scrapbooking Day.  I'm working on a fun album project and hopefully doing some scrapbooking in between ball games this weekend.  What are you plans for National Scrapbooking Day?

Creative Blessings,
Heather North


No comments: