5.25.2012

Squirrel Detour


This morning I started making a card to share with you.  My kids have a minimum day, so I left at 11am to go pick them up, figuring I would have time later to put the finishing touches on that card.  Then I took the boys to get haircuts, yes, the picture of my son above is after his haircut... she told me she took an inch off all over... I asked if she was sure she took any off... lol.  :)  We picked up lunch at Subway and headed to the park to eat our sandwiches.  That's when I got really sidetracked by this adorable little squirrel. 


We must have watched him for close to an hour.  It felt good to be out in the fresh air and sunshine with my boys who are growing too fast.  I'm sure you all understand that they are my priority and I took this precious time to just be with them and not rush to the next thing.

Afterwards I went to Safeway to pick up a few things.  Everybody else in town was there too.  I guess that's what I get for going to a grocery store on the Friday afternoon of Memorial Day weekend.  :)  As a treat I got a $2 Mocha Cookie Frap.  mmmmmm!!!  Haven't had a frapuccino for a loooooooong time. 

Came home and watered my flowers, fed the fish in our pond and watched our boys play ball. 

So, that is my day.  I'll work on editing the video for May's thank you card tonight and maybe even finish up that card for you.  :)  Check back in tomorrow for more crafty ideas and inspiration.  I'm going to go finish watching Avatar with my family.  <3

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: