5.21.2012

May Thanks Sneak Peek

To make this month's thank you card a bit special I decided to use all of the new 2012-2014 In Colors.  :)  If you place an order with me this month I will send you one of these cards.  


From left to right the colors are: Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Primrose Petal.

Later today or tomorrow I'll be filming a video on how to make this card, but I need to check the "rules" to see if I can show you the ink pads before they are officially released. 



Thank you for supporting my business.  I'm excited to send these cards out to you!  In your card will be a small sample of all the new colors.   :) 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Labels Framelits


Best Friends Forever - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Best Friends Forever
Retiring

Apothecary Art - Clear-Mount Stamp
Apothecary Art

No comments: