3.02.2012

Super Special Fun Friday

Hello, Wonderful You

Shadow Box





Customer Thanks
For every order you place this month through me or my website,  I will send you a card, made by me, using the NLA Easter Blossoms set.   This is to thank you for supporting my business and helping me promote!  :) 

Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Special-
For every $50 you spend, before shipping & tax, Stampin' UP! will give you a SAB item of your choice.  Click on the SAB catalog on the left side of the screen for a PDF of the catalog. 

Heather's Customer Special
For every $50 you spend I will send you a kit with the paper, ribbon and window sheets you need to create the shadow box you see above.  Yes, I will be cutting out that box for you.  You just stamp and assemble.  :) Video coming soon showing you how.  (Stamps and ink not included)

Hostess SpecialIn addition to the regular hostess benefits SU! offers anytime, even for a party of 1 *you*, during SAB you can also get a free tote when your order/party reaches $150.  (Call me or email me because I have to order these through SU!'s website, they can't be ordered through my online store.  Sorry.)
*Bonus* If your order reaches $400 you get the hostess bundle on page 6 & 7 of the SAB catalog.  (again I have to input the order through the demonstrator website)  This is in addition to the $65 in hostess credit and 1 item at half off.  Not to mention a SAB item for every $50 you and/or your friends place.
 
New Demonstrator Special
New Demonstrator kit on special for $125!  You will receive your choice of a free pack of paper or digital download EVERY month for the rest of the year, from Stampin' UP!  (call or email me for details.  There are many items in the kit that you can change to fit your needs.  :)

Heather's Demonstrator (Extra) Special
Sign up with me before March 31st, 2012 and I will send you 5 of the Shadow Box kits so you can have your first party ready to go!!! 

Here is the card my upline tempted me with.  I may make something like this to send to you who order.  Then again, I love that image of the little girl, so I may use her... decisions decisions. 


Card by Joan Robertson


Thank you for supporting my business and helping me achieve my goals.  Bless you!

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

NLA- No Longer Available
SAB- Sale -A- Bration
SU! = Stampin' UP!



No comments: