3.09.2012

Hello, Calypso Coral

When the new "In-Colors" were released I instantly liked most of them, but there was one color I wasn't sure about.  It's not that I didn't like it, I just didn't have an opinion on it.  Several people have posted pictures using the color, and it didn't speak to me.  That is, until I got the set of markers and decided to pull out Calypso Coral and start playing with.  Now, I REALLY like it!

The problem is, the lucious color doesn't show up well on camera.  In the pictures it looks burnt orangy red, but in person it is more of a pink orange coral red. 

The colors feels like summer or spring to me, with a tropical flair.  This is the actually the first card I made with a focus on that color.  As you can see when you look at the snow outside my window, I needed a touch of summer warmth.



The little heart in the bottom right corner was punched out of the same paper I used in the panel on the front of the card.  :) 

2011 In Color Stampin Write Markers - by Stampin' Up!
2011 In Color Markers
Mixed Bunch - Clear-Mount Stamp
Mixed Bunch Stamp Set

Blossom Punch
Blossom Punch
Creative Blessings,
Heather North

1 comment:

Terstamper said...

What a GORGEOUS card! Your right about the colour, it's one I think less often about but will try it on some cards.

Ter ;)