3.14.2012

Newsprint Butterflies

Today's card was going to be pink, but turned into Perfect Plum instead.  :)  Even though it didn't turn out exactly as I had planed, I love the results. 

The black edge was punched out using the Scallop Border Punch, then I took my paper piercing tool and punched holes in the center of each scallop. 

Each Perfect Plum panel was embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder.

The butterflies look like they are about to take flight.  :)  I used glue dots in the center of each to adhere them to the cardstock, then I "fluffed" up the wings off the page.  



Creative Blessings,
Heather North

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! I've always wondered what to do with that paper. You have some beautiful cards - very talented girl you are! Love the blog!