12.18.2011




Being in my virtual card club has taught me so much about making cards.  Scrapbooking came naturally to me, but card making was something I really needed to learn.  It's been so much fun learning new techniques the past year.  Here are my October Card Club Cards.  The picture does not do these justice, but I needed to take it quick, and then mail them out.  :)

Close up of Card 2.  Can you see the glitter around the Merry & Bright?  I love holiday cards to sparkle. 

I love the pleated ribbon on this card.   It looks complicated, but it's actually quite simple!  One of the things I have loved about this card club is that my demonstrator does not skimp.  Can you tell how many layers are on this card? Cherry Cobbler A2 Card, Early Espresso Base, Layer of Old Olive, 2 layers of DSPaper, Cherry Cobbler band, layered with an Early Espresso band, then ribbon, then Early Espresso punched out and layered with another (stamped) Very Vanilla Layer.  That is 10 layers!!!  No wonder I ended up liking this card so much.


Letters To Santa Designer Series Paper - by Stampin' Up!
Letters to Santa

Decorative Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Decorative Label Punch

No comments: