8.25.2014

Merry Monday ~ Warm Wishes

My demonstrator pre-order for the new Stampin' UP! holiday catalog is in the house, and I had some fun playing with my new goodies.


I'm linking up this sweet Christmas card with Freshly Made Sketches.  I saw the sketch and new it would be perfect to test out my new tree punch and matching stamp set.

FMS150
The clear stamps were so much fun to play with that I decided to decorate the inside too.


My plan was to stamp the little bird on my card, but I forgot to do that before adding dimensionals and had to come up with a plan B.  I stamped him in Real Red on White cardstock then fussy cut him out and popped him on a dimensional.  It was fairly easy, considering I'm not great at fussy cutting.


The Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin ribbon and Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh add the perfect finishing touches.

9 comments:

Rita W said...

Beautiful card, Heather. I love the soft colors and love the papers you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Alanna said...

This is beautiful. I love the papers and the soft feel to the card.

Anonymous said...

I love the card, inside and out. I can see how the sketches and challenges really help create wonderful cards. Great set of stamps!

Anonymous said...

P. S. Glad Max is home and doing so well.

Sally said...

Beautiful~ I shouldn't have looked because now I know what a few new items are in the holiday catalog. :) This is so pretty and love the colors. A little bit different shade, and I like it~

Sally said...

....like the little birdie popped up...

Sally said...

....like the little birdie popped up...

Karren said...

All the blues together look fabulous on this soft and gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Melissa said...

What a great card! I guess this a sign that I should get to work on holiday things...