8.12.2013

Sparkling Snowflake Part 2 ~ Sentiment



Do you remember my Sparkling Snowflake card from last week?  If not, clicky, to go to my blog post.  In that post I said I had a video showing you how to get the sparkling background for your snowflakes.  In case you missed, here's the video below. 



In the video above I mention that I have another video showing you how to create the sentiment.  Today I will share that video with you.  It's much shorter than the first one, but it shows the embossing more clearly because I am embossing white onto dark blue. 


***Note if you are reading this post in an email you might not be able to view the video.  Click on the post title "Sparkling..." above to go directly to this post on my blog so you can watch both videos.



Embossing really is like magic.  The embossing powder melts and becomes a solid image.  If you've never tried it, you should.  If you have tried it before, hopefully these two videos will give you some tips to make it easier.



Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Snowflake Soiree Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Snowflake Soiree






Embossing Buddy
Embossing Buddy

Heat Tool
Heat Tool


 



No comments: