5.15.2013

Just Because ~ Swap Video




Do you remember me showing you my swap cards last week?  (Clicky if you want to see them) I mentioned that I had filmed a video, but that it was too long and I was having trouble editing it down.  Well, I decided to give it one more try and I'm glad I did, because it was almost ready to go.  Please bear in mind that this was filmed at midnight in early February when Sale-A-Bration was still going on. 

***Note- If you are reading this in your email, you may need to go to my blog to watch the video below.  Simply click on the post title "Just Because..." and it should take you right to this post.








The second video is on how to make your own ruffled ribbon using Seam Binding. 
***Note- If you are reading this in your email, you may need to go to my blog to watch the video below.  Simply click on the post title "Just Because..." and it should take you right to this post.



Now for the best part... the cards I received in exchange for the swap.  <3   So many lovely cards!  I've chosen 3 of them to CASE.  Can you guess which ones? 


Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Card Recipe: (all items are Stampin' UP! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Collage Curious; Vintage Verses (SAB-Retired)
Paper: More Amore DSP; Primrose Petals Core'dinations Cardstock
Misc: Pool Party Seam Binding; Pool Party SAB Ribbon (Retired); Honeycomb Embossing Folder; Punches



Pool Party 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Pool Party Seam Binding


Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Honeycomb Embossing Folder


Collage Curios Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Collage Curios


No comments: