3.03.2013

Scrapbook Sunday ~ Digital

My layout today is a digital one using 2 different challenges.  The first challenge was a sketch challenge from the recent Weekend Warriors class at Inspired to Scrap.  The second was StampNation's challenge to use pinwheels on your layout.

After much searching and downloading, I wasn't able to find any pinwheels I could use on my layout, so I improvised.  If you are trying out challenges, don't let obstacles stand in your way. Sometimes you have think outside the box, but you might just love what you come up with.


Creative Blessings,
Heather North



MDS 2 Free Trial
Free 30 Day Trial of MDS2


Fan Fair Designer Series Paper -- Digital Download
Fan Fair DSP Digital

Fan Fair Photobook Template -- Digital Download
Fan Fair Photobook Template
Digital Download


No comments: