3.17.2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day



We don't really celebrate St. Patrick's Day at our house, but I do try to wear green on the 17th of March every year.  :)  Something I learned in grade school that has stuck with me.  For all of you that do celebrate this holiday, this card's for you!


To create the shamrock I cut out 4 hearts using the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit.  I ran the heart through my Xyron sticker maker to get sticky on the front and then I poured Dazzling Diamonds all over my hearts.  (You could use 2 Way glue if you don't have a Xyron.) 

The sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Is there any occasion that this stamp set won't cover?  It fits wonderfully in the modern label punch.  I punched out a second label in Gumball Green cardstock to help the sentiment pop off the card base.

 
 
Hope whatever you are doing today it is fun.  May the luck o' the Irish be with ya!

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Gumball Green
Paper: Print Poetry DSP stack, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
Misc.: Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Fashionable Hearts Framelits, Modern Label Punch, Subtles Glimmer Brads, Dots Embossing Folder

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

I had such fun making st. patty's cards this year...great job on yours!