3.01.2013

Sunshine & Sprinkles February Thank You

Can you believe it is already March 1st?  Where did February go?  I just realized this morning that I had not yet shown you my February thank yous.  This post shall remedy that!


It's been cold and rainy and muddy and blah here where I live, so I wanted to send cards with a touch of Spring to brighten your day.   The colors come from the color challenge at Color Throwndown.


 I would say it is Spring with a touch of summer added in.  Below is a close up so you can see the embossing I did with my new Needlepoint Borders embossing folder.  It's fun to use these small folder to add just a touch of embossing on your card.


In the video, below, I show you how to make this Sunshine & Sprinkles card.   If you are reading this blog on your email or reader, click on the title of this blog post above,  Sunshine & Sprinkles February Thank You, to go to my blog where you can view the video. 





Thank you for being my customer.  If you ordered from me in February be looking in your mailbox early next week for one of these cards.



Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stamps: Serene Silouettes
Ink: So Saffron
Paper: Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Misc.: Needlepoint Borders Embossing Folder, Punches, Paper Piercer



Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper
Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP

Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Needlepoint Borders EF



Serene Silhouettes Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Serene Silhouettes


4 comments:

Broni said...

So pretty and fresh! Love the butterfly silhouette! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, how pretty...you have used the colors beautifully!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card Heather. Love the bright colors.

dawnmercedes said...

oh, I love these lively colors...great job!