3.18.2013

More Monday


Here are a couple more of the cards I made at a recent stamp camp.  It was fun playing with some stuff I don't own...yet.  ;)

This stamp set is for the Ronald McDonald Charity house.  A portion ($3) from each stamp sold sold goes directly to this wonderful organization.   The stamp set was so fun to work with.  I really need to bump this one up on my wish list before it's gone.


I even stamped the inside of the card and the envelope because I thought those flowers were so cute. 

I have everything I need to recreate this card at home.   Wouldn't it make a great birthday card for a guy of any age?  

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Sale-A-Bration ends in 4 DAYS!!!!  Make sure you place your order before it's over.   Once those items are gone you might not ever see them again. 


Moving Forward Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Moving Forward
 

You're Amazing Clear-Mount Stamp Set
You're Amazing


4 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Great cards Heather! Love playing with goodies that we don't have yet!

Shea said...

Two totally cute cards, especially the little tricycle! That card is adorable! Love the colors you've used! Just wanted to tell you that I've mentioned you in today's blog post and linked readers to your blog and also the specific card with which you inspired today's card! I love your work and wanted to share it! Have a great day, Sweetie!

Heather North said...

Thanks, Shea, I'll go check out your blog right now. :)

dawnmercedes said...

oooh....Love the bike card with the bird perched on top. The DP is super sweet!