8.03.2015

Dots For Days 4 ~ Leftovers

Monday mornings can use an extra bit of "happy".  My next card in the Dots For Days series is this happy accident.  After cutting out the stitched rectangle for the card I showed you here, I had this frame leftover.  It was too cute to toss, so I made yet another card.  This stamp set really lives up to its name.  ;)


To jazz this card up a bit I added some of the new Iridescent sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  Aren't they fabulous?  They remind me of colorful floating bubbles on this card.   Perfect for celebrating any occasion.

If you missed any of the cards in the series you click on the links below.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Supplies:
Stamps: Dots For Days, (Stampin' Up!); Be Blessed (Verve
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie (SU); Black Onyx (Versafine)
Paper: Whisper White Thick, Vellum Cardstock (SU)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder (SU); Rounded Stitched Rectangle Die (Lil' Inker Designs); Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

1 comment:

Carol Held said...

Love these cars Heather. So fresh, and clean looking! Smiles