7.27.2015

Dots For Days Part 3 ~ SC 109

It's time for another sketch challenge at Stampin' Celebration, and another Dots For Days Monday!
This time I used the Dots For Days background stamp as a solid color background stamp.  ;)  It's such a simple way to add a splash of color.  To

To add a little something special I used the Word Window punch to open up a spot for my sentiment, then I covered it & the stars with Crystal Effects.  Nice little touches on a super simple card.  Now I want to see what you can come up with using this sketch as your inspiration.  Be sure to head on over to Stampin' Celebration Challenge to see what the rest of the design team has created and to link up your own project.  Clicky

Stamps: Dots For Days, Tin of Cards
Ink: Pacific Point, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Star Punch, Crystal Effects


No comments: