7.28.2015

Prize Stag Thanks

Have you been following along with the StampNation California Vaction?  If you have then you know we went to the San Diego Zoo on Saturday for a fun Print challenge.  You could use printed paper or make your own print.  Animal theme was optional.




I thought this would be a good chance to pull out my much neglected patterned paper.  I've long had a love of pretty paper and stationary.  You might call me a collector.  ;)  Lately though I've been having too much fun making my own backgrounds to even look at my collection.   When I started pulling out prints that might work I was reminded of this pink chamo browning emblem I see on cars and trucks and hats and shirts, etc. everywhere in the PNW.


Isn't it fun to play with paper and die cuts while being inspired by what you see everyday?  Perhaps I should have saved this card for one of my Inspired By series of videos, but I wanted to share it with my blog readers.

Stamps: Fancy Thanks (Ellen Hutson)
Ink: Black Onyx (Versafine)
Paper: Lyric (Prima); Basic Black,Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder (SU); Stitched Duo 2 (Pretty Pink Posh); Prize Stag (Ellen Hutson)


No comments: