7.06.2015

Dots For Days ~ Thanks

Are you ever inspired by visiting blogs?  When I first got into card making 95% of my inspiration came from other bloggers.  Lately I rarely have time to visit blogs, but occasionally I will carve out some time and catch up on some of my favorites.  That is where I found inspiration for this series of cards.


Yes, I said series.  4 cards and counting.  I think I will post them on Mondays because they are so bright and cheerful.  Mondays need all the help they can get.  ;)


My inspiration came from the incredibly talented Maureen Merritt.  I was visiting her blog and had to almost run to my craft room I was so inspired.  Clicky to see her post to see where her inspiration came from.  She used white embossing with a really cool, graphic, background stamp, and then used the ink smooshing technique to create her card.  I had to give it a try, and I was in a rainbow mood, thanks to the Dreamy Rainbow mood board over at the In The Mood class.


Instagram Pic

Above is the picture I posted on Instagram the day I created this card.  Later I was looking at this picture and thought it looked like a Polaroid.  I may be inspired to make another card.


All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Dots For Days, One Big Meaning
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark,
Accessories: White Embossing Powder


No comments: