8.28.2015

Seriously Happy

Have you seen my latest Inspired By tutorial in the StampNation classroom? Clicky if you are a a StampNation member.  I share how I came up with the idea for this card and several others, along with a video on how to create your own masked/sponged/embossed/glittered globe.


In the video I used blues and greens, but when I turned the camera off I was inspired to try it in my favorite beach sunset colors.  I had a technique piece of watercolored paper on my table and decided to cut it out with the "seriously" die.  It looks so pretty against my pink/yellow background, if I do say so myself.  I paired it with a sentiment by CASual Fridays from the SOA box and added some enamel dots to finish it off.


Want more sneak peeks?  Head on over to Catherine Pooler's blog today. She is sharing what all the designers have been teaching in the classroom this month.

Before I go, I just want to remind you that today is the last day to take advantage of the overstock sale at Ellen Huston! Click on the picture below to see if there is something you need to bring home.




Stamps: Girlfriends (CASual Fridays) *coming in 2016
Ink: Evergreen Bough,Peacock Feathers, Pistachio Pudding, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade (Distress); Versamark
Paper: Marshmallow (Bazzill); Watercolor Paper (Tim Holtz Distress); Vellum Cardstock (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, White Embossing Powder (SU); White Embossing Paste (Dreamweavers); Small Checkerboard Stencil (My Favorite Things); Seriously Die (Lil' Inker Designs); Enamel Dots 




No comments: