8.27.2015

Perfect Card A Day ~ Guest Designer


ETA- There was a mix-up with my feature.  They did not post me on the day they said I was going live.  Instead they posted me earlier in the month.  LOL  I'm sharing this with you now that we are all straightened out.  :)

I'm so honored that Theresa has asked me back as a guest designer for her Card A Day Challenge.  If you missed the first post, clicky, to see my 1st card made for them.

Friday's are "Anything Goes", that leaves the choice WIDE OPEN for me.  I decided to go with a "Perfect" clean and simple card.


As if this card wasn't perfect enough, I made a second card, changing up just a few things to make it unique.



Head on over to Card A Day challenge and leave some love.  <3  Thank you Theresa and Design Team for letting me play along with you again as a guest designer!!!

Stamps: In Every Way (Waffle Flower Stamps)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Perfect Word Die (Waffle Flower Stamps); Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Dazzling Diamonds (Stampin' Up!)



No comments: