8.06.2015

Flower Friend ~Stamp of Approval ~ Video

It's finally release day.  The first Stamp of Approval box is going up for sale, and I have another card featuring goodies from the Friendship Collection. 


For my card today I used the Pattern of the Rings stencil as a "stamp position-er".  Check out the video to see how.

https://youtu.be/tEA9tVJE_Ig



Want to learn more about the Stamp of Approval collection?  Clicky


Stamps: Girlfriend (CAS-ual Fridays for Stamp of Approval)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Versamark (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Pattern of the Rings (Winnie & Walter for Stamp of Approval); Friends Fri-Die (CAS-ual Fridays for Stamp of Approval); (Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Melon Mambo Embossing Powder (SU)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this card. I am 83 yrs. old and am now a passionate ol' broad who loves paper crafting, Your card is one of my favotites. TFS!!!

Matt-256, Baccus78, Angel54 and LieutenantDavies said...

Love it!! Soo looking forward to my own stamp of approval Box!! 😀
/Joanna BK