3.08.2013

Crepe Paper Flower & Happy Hello Purse

Last month I showed you how to make a box using the Happy Hello Simply Sent Kit (SAB).  If you missed that post, and the video that went with it you can find it here.  Clicky

After I turned off the camera I decided to play with the box and see if I could turn it into a  purse or Easter basket. 


The handle is just a strip of Pink Pirouette Cardstock with one of the grey stickers on it from the same Happy Hello Kit.  I adhered the strip to each side of the box, then added a ribbon and some Large Basic Rhinestones.


Don't you just love the soft flower on the front of the purse? 


I made a video showing you how to make one for yourself.  :)   If you are reading this post on an email you may need to go to my blog to view the video. Simply click on the title of the post above (Crepe Paper Flower...) and it should link you right to this post on my blog.



Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Happy Hello Simply Sent Card Kit
Happy Hello Simply Sent Kit
SAB


Sponge Daubers - by Stampin' Up!
Sponge Daubers


Creped Filter Paper
Crepe Paper


1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch


1-3/4 Inch Scallop Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up!
1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this cute little purse. I will definately try making this for our little 2 yr. old granddaughter for Easter. Thank you!

Heather North said...

I bet she will love it as much as we do, Rhonda!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute Heather!!!

dawnmercedes said...

oooh,..that flower is amazing!