6.13.2019

Day 4 of 100 Days of Creativity ~ Thanks

Here we are at Day 4 of daily crafting.  Today I decided to just take an unfinished card and scraps on my desk and turn them into a card.  The background of this one layer card was stamped before Easter.  I was working on a couple of different card ideas to give to a friend of ours that was being baptized.  For this reason I wanted the card to have a springtime masculine feel.  (not easy to do, but colors make all the difference)


One trick for this card is to stamp the lighter colors closer to the middle of the card, getting darker as it gets to bottom.  A light sponging from the bottom up finishes that area nicely.  For this card I added a thanks die cut combined with stamping of "A Note To Say".   The card felt a little empty, so I decided to stamp a butterfly and color it with Zigs.  It didn't turn out perfect, but it is still a nice enough card to send to show my gratitude.  

Butterfly Notes

Wild Garden

Premium White Cardstock



No comments: