6.15.2019

Day 6 of 100 Days of Creativity

I'm one of those people that struggles to just sit and watch TV.  Can you relate?  I've been stamping out images of new stamps several times on different types of paper and keeping them beside me in the den.  When hubby is watching something and I just can't sit still I can grab one of those papers and play with different coloring mediums.  Some will make it to cards, and others will be failed color combos.  To make this easier I have my Copics and Zigs in containers that can easily be carried from my craft room to my stamping room.  



For this particular image I grabbed a few Zigs in colors I knew I wanted to use and then for the others I used my paint pallette.  There was this perfect Aqua that I wanted to see on the camper.  ;)


It was difficult for me to get the true colors with my camera.  (Sorry about that)  The second image is closer to the true colors.  I wanted to experiment with grounding the campers by added a bit of shadow/dirt.  Not sure I like the end results, but I think all 4 could easily be turned into cards.  My plan is to give them to my mom so she can send cards when they are out camping for extended times.  She is retiring soon and plans to spend most of their summers traveling in their 5th wheel. 


No comments: