5.11.2015

Stitched Ribbon Banner for Stampin' Celebration

The colors in the new inspiration photo for the Stampin' Celebration Challenge are so bright and colorful.


SC104

They truly are happy colors and I wanted to capture that in my card.  To make my card I added Fast Fuse to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.  Next I added strips of ribbon, on an angle, to the Fast Fuse and cut it out using my Big Shot with one of the Banner Framelits Dies.


To stitch it all together I took my panel to my sewing machine and played with one of my new decorative stitches.

Sidenote- my new sewing machine allows me to change both the length and the width separately.  I had fun playing with the different settings on just this one stitch.   Just imagine what fun I will have when I finally get the time to take the classes offered for my machine.  :)

Stamps: Hi There (Stampin' UP!)
Ink: Pacific Point (SU)
Paper: Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Banners Framelits, Ribbon-Retired (SU); Sewing Machine





No comments: