5.27.2015

Retiring Favorites ~ From My Heart

The new Stampin' UP! catalog goes live on June 2nd.  If you have purchased anything from me in the past 6 months you should be receiving your catalog soon, if it isn't in your hand already.  :)    Please contact me if you haven't received yours yet.  While the new catalog is very exciting, it also means we have to say goodbye to some of our retiring favorites.  I've been trying to showcase some of mine on the blog so you can get them before they are gone.


One of my all time favorite sets is retiring, From My Heart, along with the coordinating Apothecary Framelits & Labels Framelits.     I  used the stamp set on this watercolor wash card.  It turned out so pretty that I decided to make a second card and film a video to show you how it was done.


Below is the card I made for the video.  You can see the pink of the heart reflected in my Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  When I was editing the card I said to myself, "I don't remember using iridescent pink sequins."  Sometimes I amuse myself.  Now I want to get my hands on some pink/clear sequins though.



Supply List:

Stamps: From My Heart (Stampin' UP! - retiring)
Ink: Soft Sky, Strawberry Slush (Retiring) & Versamark (SU)
Paper: Whisper White (SU); Marshmallow (Bazill)
Accesories: Silver Embossing Powder (SU); Stitched Rectangle Dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh);

UNSET
From My Heart
Apothecary Accents Framelits Die
Apothecary Accents Framelits
UNSET
Apothecary Art (retiring)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather I love this card thank you for reminding me about this set!!! Also I love your nail polish what color & kind is it I need to get some of it♥

Heather North said...

You are so cute. My nail polish color is "jump in my jumpsuit" by essie