5.07.2015

Feminine Floral Tag

Yesterday I shared a video on how I created 4 panels. Clicky if you missed it. For today's card I die cut my panel into a tag and left off the sentiment.   That is because I am saving it for a future occasion.  It might be a birthday, sympathy, get well or thinking of you card.  I can add the sentiment inside when I'm ready to send it or stamp a sentiment and cut it into a banner to add to my card front.  I love versatile cards like this.



On this panel I added more of the gold shimmer spritz.  My Mother-in-law reminded me of the Tea Lace Doilies that Stampin' UP! sells, and I pulled mine out of hiding to add it to the bottom of my tag.  The silver ribbon looks a little gray in the picture, but in real life it is just a soft silvery shimmer.

Stamps: Water Blooms (Mama Elephant)
Ink: Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey, Shabby Shutters, Crushed Olive (Distress Markers)
Paper: Blushing Bride, Soft Sky (Stampin' UP!); Marshmallow (Bazzil)
Accessories: Stitched Duo 1 Dies (Pretty Pink Posh); Stitched Rectangle Dies (Lil' Inker Designs) Tea Lace Doily (Stampin' UP!)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Heather! I love the the soft colours and the doily adds just the perfect touch!