3.02.2015

Sketchy Stampin' Celebration

Y'all know I love me some sketches, so I may be a bit biased, but I LOVE the new sketch up at Stampin' Celebration today!  Check this out.  I feel another "3 card inspiration from one sketch" coming on.


I started with the striped paper I've been hoarding from the High Tide DSP.  It's so silly not to use paper I love, isn't it?  This layout is great because I only needed a little.  ;)  As if I really needed to save paper.

SC99
Isn't that a great sketch?!  Be sure to hop on over to the Stampin' Celebration blog to see how the rest of the design team was inspired and link up your own creation.  :)

Stampin' UP! Supplies
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pacific Point
Paper: High Tide DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Banners Framelits

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

Great sketch and love your patterned papers, Heather! I hope I get a chance to play along. :)