3.16.2015

Stampin' Celebration Challenge 100

It's time to celebrate the 100th challenge at Stampin' Celebration with a class photo inspiration collage.

SC100

The butterflies floating off the left side of the mask really caught my eye.  I wanted to see if I could make them do the same thing on my card.


There is just a touch of gold ink mixed into the other inks for my purple butterflies to bring in the touches of gold in the pictures.  At first it looked like a muddy mess, but as the gold dried it shimmered  in a very pretty way.

Be sure to head on over to the Stampin' Celebration Challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team has created.  It's a whole lot of lovely.  Plus, I have heard there may be a prize up for grabs for our 100 challenge.  ;) 


Stamps: Butterfly Basics (Stampin' UP!)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder (SU); Versamark; Golden Glitz Delicata Ink (Tsukineko)
Paper: Basic Black, Painted Blooms DSP, Whisper White (SU); White (Bazzill)
Accessories: Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Butterfly Punches, White Embossing Powder (SU)

2 comments:

Robin K. said...

Very cool take on the inspiration photo!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This made my jaw drop!!! JUST amazing!! These colors ROCK together!!!